Monday, November 28, 2005

Planning stage

Less than 2 months to go until we leave Missoula and there is so much to do. We set up this site so friends and family can follow us on our journey and my parents can make sure we're still alive (kidding, Mom).

Right now, we're plotting points of interest on a map in the dining room and from there we'll plan a route to the Yucatan penninsula and back.

We hope we will be able to update often from the road, but it will all depend on the availability of wireless internet. Hospitals, hotels, and coffee shops will be our friends.

So stay tuned and feel free to leave comments or email us at letsgogetsometacos@hotmail.com.

4 comments:

Lance Fisher said...

Sweet, nice site! Hey the other day I put together a set of photos in my flickr account to let you know about some places I thought were really cool in Mexico.

Another cool thing you could look into for this blog is audioblogger. Then all you need to make a post is a phone and a phone card. You dial a number, record your message, press #, and then your recorded message is on your blog.

RockO said...

I don't see Altensteig Germany on there...hmmm
should I be insulted

April said...

Europe is after Alaska.

April said...

We're supposed to come back in mid-May for my sister's graduation.