Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Triptastic

Next week Keith and I are headed to Medford, OR to visit family and take ownership of a '92 (or '93?) Jeep...good for camping and dogtivities. On the way back we are going to the Oregon Vortex (this will be our 2nd one together; I've been to OR's before). Should get some trippy photos and, if I'm brave, video (it's against the rules for some reason). Then over to Crater Lake National Park (gotta get our money's worth outta that Parks Pass).

My yoga DVDs arrived today and I plan to try one out tomorrow a.m. I've extended an open invitation for Keith to join me, but I won't hold my breath.

Also, today I sent some photos to the art department of Sun Magazine, for laughs, you know. Like Keith said, One of these days someone will bite. It's the law of averages.

We may try to fit a short camping trip in this weekend before leaving for Oregon. I've been wanting to go up to Winchester Lake and rent a canoe. Also, try to get Lazlo in one. Well, getting him in may not be hard, but keeping him in may be another story.

1 comment:

RockO said...

keep sending in your photos...seriously you have an eye.