- I have a test Wednesday that I am 100% unmotivated to study for,
- I still don't know what I'm doing with the rest of my life (post-OHSU rejection),
- it's COLD! in here (although the new arrangement is very homey),
- I just found my shrink is "out of network" which means instead of $40/week it's $200/week (yeah, like I have that kind of money)
- the sink is full of dishes even though Keith washed them yesterday,
- I have to work a 10-hour shift tomorrow,
- I don't have enough USB ports to run the optical mouse and the external hard drive...
Ok, I feel like taking a nap.
But I will study instead. Because that's what an adult would do.
And I'm trying to be an adult about all this crap.
But it's hard.