Saturday, July 29, 2006

Simple exercise is a natural anti-depressant I’ve been told. Though I haven’t been able to make that scientific connection yet, I walk. If nothing else, it’s good for the legs. Pants are looser. The elevator is/was/is broken and I was slightly relieved I had to take the stairs. Forced to burn calories. Because, face it: if it’s working, I’m taking it. Upstairs, even downstairs. I am that lazy. Or passive.

Big Saturday (apparently Sunday as well) Market going on under the bridge today--the place Keith and I said we would use to decorate our place if we ever moved here. We’re still mulling over Paint Colors. (Since we signed a one-yr lease, we get to paint.) So far we have pretty much narrowed down the kitchen to That Fiesta Ware Blue Color. But there’s other ideas including large stencils/drawings, Rasterbator art. Maybe we can incorporate all of them. Better not wait too long or it won’t dry until next May. I have to say, right now, I am looking forward to the rain.

Time to read. Reading: The Cameraman by Bill Gaston. Very good.

No comments: