Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Panorama-Rama!

I've wanted a Horizon for several years now. But I can't really justify shelling out $250-400+ for a camera that is not all that practical, especially since I have a problem with film, developing, etc.

Those crazy Russians...

So, I don't know why I've suddenly remembered the AutoStitch program and now I have panorama fever.

Now you have to click on these to see the larger versions and really appreciate the panoramaness.

this afternoon around 2pm, while on a dog walk

just a few minutes ago, leaning out the window
and trying not to SPLAT on the sidewalk

This is opening up a whole new world of possibilities for me, I tell ya. Be prepared to be inundated with panoramas. I've never heard of anyone complain of too much panorama. Perhaps I will test that.

Now if I can get somewhere to take a really great 360 panorama, I can try making a polar panorama! Oh yes.
Photography by
Jeremy Birn
© 2001-2002

No comments: