Sunday, December 17, 2006

at 6:28 I've been up for almost 3 hours

(one of the side effects of Wellbutrin being I can't go back to sleep once I've been fully awake)

Lazlo was moaning and standing on Keith at 3:45 am so we took the doggies for a very short walk. By the time I get dressed, put on my coat/shoes/(new) hat! and walk outside (under 30°), I'm awake. I laid in bed for 45 minutes thinking about: the holiday shopping we have left, pros/cons of selling the Jeep, making paper, taking a nap later, making gnocchi for xmas... So I decided to just get up. Time for some chocolate milk= Nesquik + Silk soy milk. We scored some great stuff @ the market (+ The Internets) to ship out as gifts next week...very exciting to give things you think people will actually like as opposed to Last Minute 7-11 Gifts. We're going back to the market today to finish up.

it was cold @ the market



Keith just stumbled out of the bedroom to complain that I didn't tell him I was getting up and he's been cramped up in the bed while Mia & Lazlo monopolize whatever space they can. They are sweet babies. Seriously, Keith and I think they are falling in love.

I feel that nap coming on. First nap of the day before 7am. That's a start of a Good Sunday.

1 comment:

RockO said...

sweet that lazlo is taking mia on. are they going to have cute babies?
it is a nice feeling to give gifts isn't it?....i guess just as long as it's not super over whelming to the point where you're broke.