Wednesday, September 6, 2006

Lovin me some Neil Diamond.

They play the most random music in the Coffeehouse.

Today Andy and I went to the dog park to play with Lazlo. So I got paid to exercise my dog. Andy wanted to! Seriously.

I'm slacking and abstaining from the Super Secret Yoga Society this week (again). Maybe I'll save up my free class for when I really really need it. Which would be....

Hopefully going to dinner with Tamiko and Dani tomorrow night. Maybe here? My mouth watered just reading their menu.

My kid sister sent me photos of her classroom and one of her with her class. So exciting! So proud of her. Lucky kids!

Highlight of the Day: Getting the bill for my trip to the ER. Next time I'll just burn the money and get the same amount of help that the good people @ Good Sam gave me. You know what would be nice? If I wrote them and said, "You know, you didn't help me at all. You just wasted my time." And then they would reply, "Oh, so sorry about that. Just disregard that bill."

3 comments:

Lance Fisher said...

Wow, doubly coincidental post. Shannon and I just went to a Neil Diamond "tribue band" concert at the Wilma. I'll be uploading pictures soon.

Also, I used to know Dani when she lived here. Say hi and give her my best wishes if she remembers me.

I hate hospital bills. We got a huge one from the ER too, and insurance really sucks. I have thought about trying this method to reduce the bill.

RockO said...

will we ever have socialized medicine?

Lance Fisher said...

Socialized medicine. That's what I wish for. I used to think it wouldn't be a good idea, but I've changed my mind. It would cut out the middle men (insurance, pharmaceuticals, and doctor bills) and also help out people wanting to start small businesses.