Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Maybe it's already started...

But I hope not. The past few days have given us a taste of the Rainy Season. Yesterday I waited for the bus in my windbreaker (note: not waterproof!) and got drenched. I didn't dry out until just before lunch. Fun. Need to get on over to Columbia I guess.

I got off work early today so Lazlo and I headed to the dog park before another shower moved in. As we were walking home I got several raindrops in the eye. Gotta take advantage of that sunshine while you can.

St. Bernard puppy vs. Pitbull

Also can we get a Woot for Internet RADIO?! Radio here is like radio everywhere else: boring. Only when you get on the internets you can choose from 10,000,000,000 stations, most of which have playlists you haven't heard repeated in 4-hour loops. Joy. Pure joy. Blues. 30's Jazz. Trance/House. Whateva. Even the Denver Police Scanner.

Had dinner last night with mom. She was in town for a seminar. One night only. It was nice to see her again, (hi Mom!) even though it's been less than a month since they were here. Like she said, who know when we're going to see each other again. Could be decades! xoxoxox

Okay, time to go meet Keith @ the MAX station. I tell Lazlo, "Where's Keith?" and he goes berserk.

2 comments:

kntgrl said...

is that the puppy Lazlo rolled?

I wouldn't feel bad if it was......he's HUGE!!

April said...

hahaha no it was a small black pup.