Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrch.

Change of Plans. The Blankenship motto.

Keith accepted the General Manager position at the Grangeville Golf & Country Club, so it looks like we will be weathering the summer in rural Idaho. There are pros and cons, but the pros outweigh the cons right now. The top pros are that we will be able to save up more money to make a better faring in Portland and Keith will get excellent job experience.

I'm trying to get a part-time job as a Mental Health Worker in the area. If that doesn't pan out, or even if it does, I will be spending a lot of time at the town library and taking Lazlo for walks several times a day. Also, taking photos, right. So I really don't have anything to complain about. Except I was ready to move to Portland. But this is just a small delay.

Yesterday afternoon we had to drive to Lewiston to buy Keith suitable clothes and I was able to stock up on a bunch of vegetarian/vegan foods. Might be making that trip every few weeks. Or to Missoula, I guess.

1 comment:

RockO said...

well congrats keith.
it's cool.
but your mexican stories were so cool.
so go out and get some potato stories or something now.