Saturday, November 18, 2006

Nadine?

Breed: Pit Bull Terrier Mix (dalmation pit mix)
Sex: Female
Age: 1 1/2 years
Weight: 35 lbs
You wont believe how far I have traveled, just to find a place to call home. I used to live in New Orleans but there are some bad things that happened there and a lot of us were left without a home or family. So I came all the way to Oregon in hopes of finding my lucky new guardians. My name is Nadine and I bet you can’t wait to meet me, I know I can’t wait to meet you. I am a sweet, happy, active girl who is just the perfect size with beautiful super short white and black coat. I am already housebroken and crate trained too. I love to play with other dogs and will be fine around respectful children but I need a home without those pesky felines! Why is such a smart, cute, dainty, lovely little girl like me still looking for place to call home? I sure as heck don’t know! Come get me out a here and I’ll let you pamper and spoil me rotten! 1-2 years old-35lbs. My adoption fee is $160 and includes; current shots, microchip, spay , 5 week Training Class, free veterinary exam ,1 month pet health insurance, leash/collar, food sample, toy & Treat packet.

2 comments:

kntgrl said...

she sounds like a real doll..though the mixes have a bunch of 'crazies' in them.........dalmation? YIKES.....terrier? ouch!!

but you know dogs....so good for you guys!!

RockO said...

SHE is very cute! What a beautiful dog. We used to have a dalmation, Spotsy, was her name.

I like Nadine...it's a powerful female dog name. ggg.