Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Today was the hardest day of my life.

And I can only assume it was even harder for Keith. He said he's been waiting for this for a long long time. But that doesn't make it any easier. Maybe it even makes it harder.

I don't know what to do with all of these emotions I have right now. So I type. And I definitely don't sleep. What's up with knowing that you need sleep and still not being able to quiet your mind to the point where you forget and eventually fall asleep. Yoga has taught me breathing techniques to quiet the mind. But my nose is plugged from crying. I'm a Mouth Breather typing away on a computer in the middle of the night.

Tomorrow: I don't know what tomorrow will be. I expect it to be hard. But I expect to gain some distance on all of this some time in the future and maybe then I can say it wasn't so bad.

But for now, it's Bad.

But we have love and I have the hope that it's enough to sustain us through whatever lies ahead. I don't know what else to think.

No comments: